Saturday 11 February 2012

Tabletop drawings: Part One

So every Tuesday night, I go out to dinner with a small handful of friends. We always go to the same restaurant because they have cheap but awesome pizza that night. Also, they use those giant sheets of paper as tablecloths, which are totally boring.

Mission: Spice up the boring paper tablecloths!



I call this one 8 Bit Ocean with Giraffe and Cactus




Stompy has a sister?




Some kind of moose...




Somewhere over the rainbow...




Roly-poly T-Rex





The pegasus is totally related to the elephant picture >.>





I think I have a penchant for chubby animals...





Colour-blending doesn't work as well with coloured pencils.




6 comments:

  1. I love the last one! The others are good too, but that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love places that have paper tablecloths! I enjoyed a meal so much once, I gave the waitress a low five. I was like "great service, miss, down low!" which seemed to confuse and frighten her, like maybe I was asking for a handjob, but I cleverly pointed at the drawing of my hand and we laughed because HAHA WHAT A MISUNDERSTANDING!

      Anyway, I love the last drawing in the series. Well done, madam. Reminds me of the bridge in Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

      Delete
  2. Ahahaha nice work, Derf!
    WHAT IS THE AIRSPEED VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SWALLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I believe the Pegasus is irrelephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh pegasus, what tiny wings you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice drawing! I like it. May look simple to some, but I can see that you have some practice. Good work!

    ReplyDelete