Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dream Job #82

I want to be paid to be a 'Spelling Inspector'. It's like a Parking Inspector, except I'd walk around finding signs with incorrect spellings on them instead of illegally parked cars. Then I'd write out a little ticket and leave it with the owner of the sign.
THIS COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN!

Also, still wanting more moosey pictures! Please? Email or link to them in comments. Come on, people! I wanna see some mooses! And I don't want to hear any excuses, like "oh, I'm no good at drawing". It really doesn't matter, the 'good' part is all relative anyway!

Well, maybe you're all shy. Here, let me start you off with one that I drew last year:




4 comments:

  1. but... but but but I AM no good at drawing D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your moose. His antlers look like flames. And spelling inspector? How is this not a thing yet?

    I can't draw. Please don't make me draw. I'm scared of drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can draw monkeys pretty well! I guess a moose is a BIT like a monkey. They both have.....uh.....faces....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine. You have my moose drawing. Do with Michael what you will.

    ReplyDelete