Tuesday 8 May 2012

Unexplained absences

I haven't posted much in a while, so to make up for it, here's some pictures.

Also, remember THIS picture of Stompy? Well, my dear friend Brett has it as his phone background, so every time he goes to use his phone, THERE'S STOMPY!
You have NO idea how happy this makes me!

Okay, now some pictures to make up for the recent lack of content:

Drawn for the VS 'Pineapple Spaceship' contest



A lemur......just because :3



If I had to have a thinking hat, I would probably want it to look like this.



Part of a piece I'm doing for uni. No stealie!



The merry, merry king of the bush!



A few months ago, my Mum told me ALL about how Rowan Atkinson crashed his F1 and it was all over the news. This is all I could picture in my head...

2 comments:

  1. What colour would the bow on you thinking hat be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime green. For some reason when I start thinking about something, it usually relates back to limes in some way >.>

    ReplyDelete